We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help us amplify our messaging, grow our reach and promote our offerings across our portfolio of brands and channels.
The Marketing Manager will support the Head of Sales, Marketing & Brand in setting and implementing the marketing strategy for Triple P including establishing systems that track and measure marketing success, creating and managing campaigns that drive revenue, and spearhead programming and initiatives that will enhance and differentiate Triple P Projects' direction for new site launches, events, partnerships, social media, content, and branding in a collaborative, cross-functional manner. Your main job responsibilities will include:
You will excel in this role if
- This role reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing and is responsible for the development and execution of both direct and indirect marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the Sales and Design colleagues to create, execute and track campaigns across various channels to align with offers and occupancy.
- Engage members and our wider community through messaging, newsletters and programming.
- Manage the Comms and Content Calendar to ensure a steady stream of promotions and content enters the marketplace.
- Maintain and manage social media accounts from content to engagement, account building, curation and strategy.
- Build your profile through relevant channels and help to amplify our messaging and outreach.
- Align with our Community team to train and update them on current offers being marketed to members and the general public.
- Strategize, propose and onboard content partners and collaborative opportunities to amplify brands' reach through meaningful content and engagement.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, with out-of-the-box thinking to create solutions.
- You have a keen eye for design and are passionate about the future of work and/or trends in the lifestyle, F&B and retail space.
- You are passionate about shophouses and local brands.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, branding, and/or marketing communications.
- You are detail-oriented with a proven track record of successful marketing campaigns and promotions.
- You possess a high level of customer service and are able to align business goals with community engagement.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Please see more on our hiring process and how to apply below.