Our Operations team is essential in ensuring our sites provide the ideal platform for a conducive work environment for our members. They are the 'gate-keepers' of our products.
As the Operations Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the team with the opening of new spaces and managing day to day operations of all spaces. You will maintain service delivery standards and managing costs as you provide the optimal experience for our team, members and guests.
This role will be reporting to the General ManagerYour main job responsibilities will include:
Assist in the assessment, planning and delivery of upcoming new spaces.
- Assist the project management activities to refurbish and deliver new spaces
- Work with Sales in aligning scope of works and expectations, budget for capex and opex and forecasts.
Support Facilities Manager and General Manager in Admin, Forecasting, Budgeting & Reporting
- Providing insights into annual capex and opex budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of estimates for repairs work, work specifications, invitation for quotations, and supervision of work carried out.
- Preparation of all necessary maintenance reports, incident report accurately and on time.
- Review Operational procedures and ensure the work is done as efficiently as possible and assist in developing and implement Standard Operating Procedures relating to Operations.
- General administration of all building works/ service contracts etc.
- Manage the different spaces in terms of reactive and proactive maintenance.
Manage the different spaces in terms of reactive and proactive maintenance.
- Conduct regular property inspection and work closely with the Facilities Manager to identify any potential issues on site – including cleaning, maintenance and safety for all common areas, public walkways, building surrounding facade, etc. and institute remedial action including following up on outstanding works.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with tenants/occupiers and attending to their complaints.
- Attending to all emergencies situations at any time promptly.
Ensure the safety, security and legal compliance associated with each space is being achieved.
You will excel in this role if
- Constantly check for compliance of all safety equipment, work methods and procedures and the prompt rectification of any unsafe situations, and enhancement of security of the buildings.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programs such as preventive, corrective and inspection schedule, and scheduling of programs relating to security.
- Ensure proper control of movement of keys to all common areas and maintain proper records.
- Support the Community and Marketing teams to ensure events run smoothly.
- Complete all projects assigned in a timely manner.
- You have a background in real estate or facilities management.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced agile environment.
- You are organized, resourceful and results oriented.
- You put people first and focus on providing service excellence, striving to exceed customer expectations.
- You are pro-active and hands-on; can work under pressure and are driven to find solutions and complete tasks assigned.
- You collaborate well across teams; you express yourself clearly, share relevant information and are open to ideas
- Diploma in Building / Estate management or relevant discipline - would be a plus!
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work well and build excellent rapport with stakeholders / partners / tenants and vendors at all levels.
While we are an equal opportunity employer, we are bound by quotas and can only accept applications for this role from qualified Singaporean and PR applicants. Please see more on our hiring process and how to apply below.